Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) applies to all products and services (“Services”) provided by Web in a Box and is intended to protect Web in a Box, its customers and the Internet community from abuse of resources and irresponsible and illegal behaviour. Your services may be suspended or terminated for violation of the AUP in accordance with Web in a Box’s Terms of Service.
Queries regarding the policy should be directed to email@example.com
You may not use the Web in a Box network or Services in any manner considered illegal, abusive or irresponsible behaviour including but not limited to -
- Any attempt to probe, scan, penetrate or test the vulnerability of a Web in a Box server or network or to breach Web in a Box’s security or authentication measures whether by passive or intrusive techniques.
- Monitoring data or traffic on any network or system without express authorisation of the owner of the system or network.
- Interfering with the service to any user of Web in a Box or other networks including but not limited to mail bombing, flooding, or deliberate attempts to overload a system or broadcast attacks.
- Use of an Internet account or computer without the owner’s authorisation.
- Collecting or using email addresses, screen names, or other identifiers through phishing, Internet scamming, password robbery, spidering, and harvesting.
- Collecting or using information without consent of the owner of the information.
- Use of false, deceptive or misleading packet header information, return addresses, or Internet protocol addresses to mask the originator of a message
- Use of the service to distribute software that covertly transmits information about a user, or gathers information about a user
You may not use your Service in a way that may hinder or prevent us from providing services to other customers or which may pose a threat to the integrity of our network of systems.
You may not publish, store or transmit on or via Web in a Box’s network or servers any content or links to content we reasonably believe –